Thursday, May 29, 2014

proof of life

Summary of the past few weeks: we were able to go to California, and I decided to post-pone the next round of heavy detoxers until next month. Things go up and down within the course of each day. The past week has been marvelous; no problems bending my arms or moving my neck, GI stuff is on-point, the alkalizing seems to be going well (although we have to retest my internal ph soon!), eczema-related problem areas are fading...so in terms of symptoms, they have become more manageable within the past 7 days (within the past 24 hours, even). There's still constant itchiness / stomach-pain, but it is so much more manageable. We're pretty floored.

I'm not stupid enough to think that this is a true indicator of causal-improvement -- the last cycle of heavy detoxers/Herxheimer's proved that there are a lot of things that will have to be shaken loose. But I am able to do things without trouble, live life as it should be, and that is marvelous. Part of me doesn't want to ever do the next cycle of heavy-detoxers. It's quite McDonalds around here ("I'm lovin' it!"), but we are also excited to hear what our doctor has to say, now that they blood tests are in (and our appointment is only two-ish weeks away!).

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday. I am so thankful for my dear friend, all of his unwavering support and love, and the time with which God has blessedly given us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment