Monday, April 7, 2014

bah humbug

Currently struggling with fatigue, in ways that are just ridiculous! I can sleep forever. Literally, I could just sleep for 24 hours and wake up only be fed and burped (slightly exaggerating, but still). I walk around the house like a slug. Raising my arms to grab stuff leaves me tired. Sometimes the fatigue is manageable, other times it is an enormous struggle. I got up and was in the process of slogging through the morning routine to get ready for church on Sunday, felt awful, decided I would go anyway, and then realized that would be foolish and didn't. To be completely honest, the fatigue makes me a bit of an unsafe driver at times (not all the time, since I'm just sitting on my behind, but if the fatigue is effecting my focus / is making me incredibly sleepy...). I'll be talking to the doctor about it this week, but if you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment