Sunday, April 13, 2014

no rest, no relief

I have been trying to sleep since midnight. It is 3pm and I have gotten about 2.5 hours of sleep. The reason is the recent spread of eczema to my palms and the bottom of my feet (no longer just my heels). This is very discouraging. Prayers for healing and relief would be greatly appreciated. 

with everyday pour out my soul
and He will prove His mercy
though life is just a fleeting breath
a sigh too deep to measure
my King has crushed the curse of death
& I am His forever 

O praise Him, Hallelujah 
my delight and my reward
everlasting, never changing 
my Redeemer, my God
Aaron Keyes

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Selah Those of low estate are but a breath; those of high estate are a delusion; in the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath. (Psalm 62:5-9 ESV)


No comments:

Post a Comment