Saturday, March 29, 2014

boop

I've played ping-pong maybe three times in my whole life, but I think it is a good way to understand what has been happening. We (boop!) offer something to my body to see how it will respond. Sometimes it lobbies it back nicely and other times it drops the whole thing and we have to scramble to pick stuff up. For the most part it has just blinked at me whenever I'd send something its way, but it is getting better at responding. Good signs, friends! 

I'll be having another colon hydrotherapy treatment in the next two days (strategically arranged so that I will be able to go to church this week since it will probably leave me flat-out again, although hopefully not for more than a week). Prayers for both the treatment and the recovery would be greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment